Vol. 88 Nbr. 3, March 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- FASB hosts March 13 Webcast on GAAP Codification; AICPA Webcast coming soon.
- Supreme Court rules on 2% floor for estate or trust investment advisory fees.
- AICPA student scholarship deadlines approaching.
- AICPA, CIMA, CMA Canada sponsor new management accounting awards.
- AICPA, DELL, PC Magazine online course helps small businesses with financial management.
- Call for proposals for 2008 research grants in management accounting.
- Obtaining reprint permission.
- Public meeting notices.
- Deferral of FIN 48 for certain nonpublic entities is final.
- SSARS No. 17, Omnibus--2008, issued.
- AICPA receives award from CPA Wealth Provider for promoting CPAS as financial planners.
- CPA financial planners: retirement savings key concern for Americans.
- Disciplinary actions.
- Personal financial planning award given.
- Avoiding circular 230 malpractice traps and common abusive small business hot spots.
- Corporations--checklists and illustrative financial statements.
- Financial management for non-accountants: making informed decisions.
- Managerial accounting for non-accountants: concepts, tools and techniques.
- Members offered airline, car rental, Amtrak discounts.
- Sid Kess' practical alternatives to commonly misused and abused small business tax strategies: insuring your client's future.
- The adviser's guide to health savings accounts--new edition.
- AICPA comments on tax patents as reportable transactions, regulations on cafeteria plans.
- New Web site covers business reporting, assurance, advisory services.
- Two new tax resources available to members for tax season.