Vol. 83 Nbr. 4, May 2003
- Ethics and fraud in business case collection available for reference.
- Federal banking regulators release updated internal audit policy statement, guidance on corporate governance, audits and reporting requirements.
- AICPA Special Committee on Business Reporting formed to enhance business reporting model.
- AICPA Volunteers staff USA Today tax hotline and tax chats.
- Public meeting notices.
- Task Force created to review role and composition of governing council.
- Chair's corner.
- AICPA CPE seminars.
- Cost Allocation in Nonprofits: Who Gets It?
- Developing a Profitable Information Technology Consulting Practice.
- Summer Dream Internship winners from student recruitment campaign announced.
- The Fast Close, Soft Close, Virtual Close? Now Days, Not Weeks.
- Computer-based CPA exam writers, reviewers needed.
- Disciplinary actions.
- Exposure draft issued on accounting by insurance enterprises for deferred acquisition costs.
- Updated representation letter issued relating to SSARS No. 9.
- Actions and events at April Board of Directors' meeting.