Vol. 81 Nbr. 7, September 2001
> SIGN UP FREE
- AICPA Voices Concern Over GAO Exposure Draft on Auditor Independence.
- Highlights of Board of Directors' July Meeting.
- AICPA Library Collection Transferred to University of Mississippi, Member Services Continue.
- CPA Letter Supplements Available.
- Graders for CPA Exam Sought.
- New Auto Insurance Rating Structure for Members.
- Veterans Administration Will Reimburse Cost of CPA Exam.
- Exposure Draft on Accounting for PP&E Costs Released.
- FASB Issues Statements on Business Combinations, Goodwill.
- New Audit Guide, Auditing Revenue in Certain Industries, Released.
- Technical Bulletin Published by FASB.
- chair's corner.
- New SEC Chairman Confirmed.
- SEC Issues Staff Accounting Bulletin No. 102.
- REVISITING THE CPA VISION, LOOKING AT THE PROPOSED GLOBAL CREDENTIAL.
- AICPA Announces Opening of Academy Program.
- AICPA Seeks CPE Authors and Instructors.
- Member Discount Available at More than 1200 CPE Seminars.
- Top Issues Identified by Expert Roundtable Participants.
- disciplinary actions.
- now available.
- AICPA Independence Rules Modernized.
- Independence Standards Board Ceases Operations.
- Two More CPA Performance View Workshops Offered this Year.