Vol. 82 Nbr. 1, January 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- From Jim's Desk.
- Anabel Mitchell: May 20, 1924 -- November 4, 2019.
- Moms in prison: A personal story.
- CJCA Toolkit: Recruiting, hiring and retaining qualified staff: Part II: Recruitment and Hiring Practices.
- Guidelines for conducting meaningful research in local jails.
- Jane Austen behind bars: Teaching the humanities to increase humanity.
- Just Jane.
- 50 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE: How one warden dedicated 50 years to the field of corrections.
- Are we training our staff to fall? Revisioning staff training.
- CORRECTIONAL PROFESSIONALS: Today's greatest public servants.
- WELCOME NEW MEMBERS.
- CERTIFICATION LIST.
- Why American Prisons Fail: How to Fix them Without Spending More Money (Maybe Less).
- Taking Juvenile Justice Seriously: Developmental Insights and System Challenges.
- Complementary and alternative medicine in corrections: How can we supplement treatment provided on the inside to increase compliance on the outside?
- Creating a Workshop.
- LEAD with training.
- Corrections Today.
- Corrections Calendar.