Vol. 80 Nbr. 5, September 2018
- From Jim's Desk: Welcome to the 2018 ACA Elections!(NEWS&VIEWS)
- The Importance of Voting.
- Faith-based recovery: Transforming lives one inmate at a time.
- New matrix, new phase: The role of disposition in Louisiana's reforms.
- How research is translated to policy and practice in the criminal justice system.
- A new Way of Life: How one woman broke the cycle of recidivism and is helping others break it too.
- Gender differences in confinement: PREA preparedness.
- KEEPING AN EYE OUT: "Green" improvement possibilities for correctional facilities.
- Why would anyone want to become a correctional officer?
- Safety operations in a community corrections setting: One agency's perspective-Arizona Department of Corrections, Community Corrections.
- 2018 ACA Election: Candidates and Voting Instructions.
- WELCOME NEW MEMBERS.
- CERTIFICATION LIST.
- Locked In: The True Causes of Mass Incarceration and How to Achieve Real Reform.
- Filling a Void: A Resource for the Journey to Manhood.
- Preventing suicides in juvenile corrections: Creating a foundation for comprehensive suicide prevention.
- The ACA Certification Exam: It may be more difficult than you think.
- Corrections Calendar: Events / Conferences / Training.