Vol. 80 Nbr. 4, July 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Stay tuned... There's more to come.
- Using restrictive housing to manage gangs in US prisons.
- Effective management of inmates on the autism spectrum: When low social competence looks like defiance.
- How focused deterrence principles can reduce violence in correctional facilities.
- Spatial justice: Legitimacy through openness, transparency and inclusiveness in correctional design.
- A Best Practice Approach: Providing support services to transgender inmates.
- Growing Ahead: Providing hands-on opportunities for inmates to contribute to ecological research.
- Beyond Security; Creating Safer Prisons: Security is a means and not the end.
- Corrections Today: A winner every time!(magazine receives 2018 Silver Regional Award for Magazine Redesign) (Brief article)
- A conversation with Mel Williams--'a leader's leader'.
- End of Watch: THE 27TH ANNUAL WREATH LAYING CEREMONY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FALLEN.
- A hallowed place: An honor bestowed on the National Correctional officers and employees at the Wreath Laying Ceremony in the Nation's Capital.
- Awards: CELEBRATIONS AROUND THE COUNTRY.
- Cookouts: CELEBRATIONS AROUND THE COUNTRY.
- WELCOME NEW MEMBERS.
- CERTIFICATION LIST.
- Community Corrections.
- Liberating Minds: The Case for College in Prison.
- Opioid training for all New York State correctional facilities: Naloxone distribution pilot program provides kits and training for inmates and corrections officers.
- Unlocking collaboration: Inside the Illinois Correctional Association Fall 2017 Conference.
- Un-cuff the unhealthy behaviors: Investing in wellness for the good of all.
- Online training: How to earn recertification credits online.
- Certification: why do it?
- Corrections Calendar: Events / Conferences / Training.