Vol. 80 Nbr. 1, January 2018
- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018.
- Sniff and tell: Oklahoma takes a canine approach to contraband cellphone detection.
- PARTNER PROFILE.
- Does family outweigh risk? Surveying probationers on the importance of social support and the presence of coercion.
- Not enough time in the day: An examination of correctional counselor workloads.
- In sight: Women of corrections on their paths, their jobs and advice.
- The evolution of HOPE: Expanding Ohio's reentry initiative.
- Ask anyone who works in corrections... Hurricanes, floods, wildfires and earthquakes aren't the only times you need a good volunteer.
- Mentorship and true change: Connecticut Department of Correction reaches out to its young adult population.
- CERTIFICATION LIST.
- WELCOME NEW MEMBERS.
- College in Prison: Reading in an Age of Mass Incarceration.
- Locking Up Our Own: Crime and Punishment in Black America.
- Working together to improve the health of the correctional population: A message from the ACA Treatment Committee chairs.
- ACA's certified: Allen Peaton 'makes it official'.
- Leadership through certification: Improving your career with training and leadership development.
- Corrections Today.
- Corrections Calendar: Events / Conferences / Training.