Vol. 79 Nbr. 5, September - September 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- At the heart of everything: Accreditation.
- A hopeful approach: understanding the implications for the HOPE program.
- On every corner: taking action against the heroin epidemic in Lucas County, Ohio.
- Welcome new members.
- Trial and Error in Criminal Justice Reform: Learning from Failure (Revised Edition).
- Learning lessons the right way: ACA changes the e-learning landscape with an innovative new program.
- Meet a commissioner: art Beeler's professional move through corrections.
- Corrections calendar.