Vol. 79 Nbr. 2, March - March 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- My path to ACA's leadership: Dr. Lannette Linthicum makes her corrections today debut as ACA president.
- Partner profile.
- Welcome new members.
- High potential: a national study looks at correctional library professionals.
- Managing solitude: reducing the use of isolation in secure juvenile confinement facilities.
- Caring for the aging population: a Kansas department of corrections case study.
- Battling "precrime": procedural justice for post-sentence detention sex offenders in Australia.
- A "Mom and Pop" confinement: how families can and must get involved in the juvenile justice system.
- A talk with Arianna Huffington: how to find well-being, wisdom, wonder and giving in corrections.
- Buzzing with activity: beekeeping pollinates a second chance for inmates.
- Food and food again: recycling and dehydrating food waste in virginia facilities.
- Meet a corrections employee: Kevin Curran, warden of the Arizona state prison complex-Florence.
- Professional profiles: a look at Chief Raul S. Banasco.
- Corrections calendar.
- Extending your expertise: take steps to create and submit a workshop for an ACA conference.
- Transforming trauma: seeking recovery for those in corrections.
- Race, ethnicity, crime and justice.
- The money and politics of criminal justice policy.