Vol. 78 Nbr. 4, July 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- High-tech smuggling: drones and prison contraband.
- Partner profile.
- Welcome new members.
- Restitution: compensating crime victims for their economic losses.
- Implementing PREA: McCrossan Boys Ranch undergoes audit and review for compliance.
- Science and corrections: Virginia Department of Corrections' administrative step-down plan.
- Higher degrees: liberal arts education brings new thinking.
- Honor and celebration: agencies observe National Corrections Officers and Employees Week.
- Dying on death row (other than by execution).
- Pulling back the curtain: transparency marks the first step in corrections reform.
- Good eats: culinary arts training adds flavour to reentry program.
- The integral theory: new ways to view incarceration in America.
- Making changes in the C-suite: a new study defines executive women's growing presence in corrections.
- Answering the call: South Carolina Department of Corrections responds to historic flooding.
- Improved certification: 5 things to know about the CCPE.
- ACA congratulates newly certified and recertified professionals.
- In pursuit of credibility: ACA certification at the Naval Consolidated Brig Charleston.
- Corrections calendar.
- Correctional Health Care Patient Safety Handbook: Reduce Clinical Error, Manage Risk, and Improve Quality.
- Inside the Criminal Mind: Revised and Updated Edition.
- Chaplain Gary Friedman.