Vol. 78 Nbr. 2, March - March 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- UN standard minimum rules for the treatment of prisoners.
- Welcome new members.
- Structured decision-making.
- Changing culture with intention.
- Evaluating the performance of hand-held cellphone detectors in a prison setting.
- An old hand in a new role.
- Conference success in the big easy.
- Leading into Tomorrow 2.0: developing leaders for the challenges ahead.
- Broadcasting without boundaries: Ohio's reentry television network delivers hope.
- Suicide in correctional facilities.
- Guided self-change: an evidence-based strategy to support substance-abusing offenders.
- Substance-abuse treatment: changing the correctional culture.
- ACA congratulates newly certified and recertified professionals.
- How to become an ACA partner.
- National Correctional Officers and Employees Week May 1-7, 2016.
- ACA awards recognize exceptional commitment.
- Innovation in Corrections award 2017.
- Members celebrate milestone anniversaries.
- Achieving significant return on investment with blended learning.
- Corrections calendar.
- The Forgotten Men: Serving a Life Without Parole Sentence.
- Senior Citizens Behind Bars: Challenges for the Criminal Justice System.
- Chaplaincy on ICE.
- Louisiana Correctional Association: providing membership value.