Vol. 37 Nbr. 1, March 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- A comprehensive study on post-release employment among offenders in Indiana.
- Development of knowledge domains and an instrument to assess probation officers' knowledge of offenders with intellectual disabilities.
- Correctional budgets.
- More than $2 billion was allocated to 3,500 criminal and juvenile justice grants in fiscal year 2011.
- The Census Bureau's Annual Survey of State Government Finances revealed that states spent $48.5 billion on corrections in 2010, which is a 5.6 percent decrease from 2009.
- The Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) saw a 9.5 percent increase in population from fiscal years 2006 to 2011.
- Corrections calendar.
- The Cybercrime Handbook for Community Corrections.
- Ill. prisons reintroducing early-release program.
- Sentencing reform saves SC taxpayer money.
- Wash. prisons reconsider solitary confinement.
- The evolution of the UN Standard Minimum Rules for the Treatment of Prisoners.