Vol. 36 Nbr. 2, June 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- The impact of gender on correctional employee perceptions of work stress.
- Exploring relationships between personal characteristics and occupational attractiveness.
- Inmate mental health care.
- An analysis of 32 drug courts showed that program participants were generally less likely to be rearrested than comparison group members drawn from criminal court, with differences reported to be "statistically significant" for 18 of the programs.
- Juvenile Offenders with Mental Health Disorders: Who Are They And What Do We Do With Them?, Second Edition.
- The total U.S. prison population fell in 2010 for the first time since 1972.
- Corrections calendar.
- The Psychology of Criminal Conduct, Fifth Edition.
- Fewer inmates returning to prison after release.
- Prison population headed for an 11-year-low in 2012.
- Short stay in jail cuts crime study finds.
- St. Louis University program in Missouri prison helps set minds free.
- Who in the world knows?
- California prisons shedding inmates fast.