Vol. 36 Nbr. 1, March - March 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Cultural and linguistic challenges and comprehending the inmate handbook.
- An exploratory study derived from interviews with American reporters who cover jails and prisons.
- Correctional budgets.
- Corrections Calendar.
- In 2010, more than 7,600 facilities nationwide were covered by the prison rape elimination act.
- In a study conducted by the Serious and Violent Offender Reentry Initative (SVORI), between 2004 and 2007, data were collected on 2,391 individuals, including 1,697 males, 357 adult females and 337 juvenile males.
- Correctional Counseling and Rehabilitation, Seventh Edition.
- California counties brace for inmate shift.
- In Texas, ankle monitors may help solve crowding concerns.
- Lack of funds closes seven prisons in New York state.
- Ohio, NC enhance public safety through justice reinvestment policies.
- When disaster strikes: a rapidly deployable prison.
- Continuing education home-study quiz.