Vol. 35 Nbr. 4, December 2010
- Personality features of female offenders in prison family relationships.
- Borderline personality disorder among jail inmates: how common and how distinct?
- Inmate health care and communicable diseases.
- Corrections calendar.
- Inter alia.
- California law proposes jail time for low-level offenders.
- Dog programs help inmates give back in Pennsylvania.
- Louisiana to partner with Pew Center on the states.
- Sentencing bills in Alabama aim to reduce prison populations.
- Hong Kong prisons--preparing to leave as soon as you enter.