Vol. 34 Nbr. 4, December 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Offender satisfaction and program change: offenders speak, Administrators listen.
- Do ask, do tell: an examination of veterans behind Bars.
- Inmate health care and communicable diseases.
- Budget and staffing.
- Services included in budget.
- Funding sources.
- Specialized services.
- Hepatitis c.
- Active tuberculosis and other symptoms.
- Medical co-pay plans/telemedicine use.
- Pre-and post-release services.
- Japan's Correction Bureau.
- Beyond Bars: Rejoining Society After Prison.
- Protecting Court: A Practitioner's Guide to Court Security.
- Corrections calendar.
- From year-end 2007 to year-end 2008, the U.S. prison population grew at the slowest rate (0.8 percent) since 2000.
- Law enforcement agencies throughout the U.S. reported a decrease.
- With better record keeping, U.S. Immigration.
- Youths who entered the juvenile justice system.
- Budget cuts lead to reduced populations.
- Ex-offenders wash cars in Kansas City.
- In Newark, a Reentry model emerges.
- Pennsylvania to house 2,000 prisoners out of state.