Vol. 33 Nbr. 3, May 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- The effect of "care" from immediate supervisors on correctional employees.
- Clinicians' perception of working alliance with mentally ill inmates.
- A recent report by the Annie E. Casey Foundation points to statistics on the disproportionate incarceration of black and Latino youths to assert that the juvenile justice system is plagued by fear and racism.
- California to begin integrating prison cells.
- In states that employ sentencing guidelines, offenders are sentenced with more predictability, in a less discriminatory manor and with increased transparency.
- Ohio Bill looks to ease reentry.
- Virginia beds no longer rented to out-of-state inmates.
- Inmate education programs.
- The value of open prisons in India.
- Continuing education home-study quiz.
- Corrections calendar.
- Guidelines for the Development of a Security Program, Third Edition.