Vol. 11 Nbr. 2, November 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Safety and Reliability of Networked Autonomous Vehicles: Ethical Dilemmas, Liability Litigation Concerns, and Regulatory Issues.
- Algorithmic Governance and Technological Guidance of Connected and Autonomous Vehicle Use: Regulatory Policies, Traffic Liability Rules, and Ethical Dilemmas.
- Are Autonomous Vehicles Only a Technological Step? The Sustainable Deployment of Self-Driving Cars on Public Roads.
- Decision-Making Self-Driving Car Control Algorithms: Intelligent Transportation Systems, Sensing and Computing Technologies, and Connected Autonomous Vehicles.
- Automated Robotic and Network Connectivity Systems for Self-Driving Vehicle Technology.
- The Design, Implementation, and Operation of Self-Driving Cars: Ethical, Security, Safety, and Privacy Issues.
- Algorithmically Constructed Identities: Networked Digital Technologies, Dynamic Behavioral Big Data Collection, and Automated Decision-Making.
- Data Privacy and Security Vulnerabilities of Smart and Sustainable Urban Space Monitoring Systems.
- Privacy and Security Data Governance: Surveillance Mechanisms and Resilience Risks of Smart City Technologies.
- Social Media-based Self-Expression: Narcissistic Performance, Public Adoration, and the Commodification of Reified Persona.