Vol. 11 Nbr. 1, July 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- How Should Autonomous Vehicles Make Moral Decisions? Machine Ethics, Artificial Driving Intelligence, and Crash Algorithms.
- The Moral Decision-Making Capacity of Self-Driving Cars: Socially Responsible Technological Development, Algorithm-driven Sensing Devices, and Autonomous Vehicle Ethics.
- The Algorithmic Governance of Smart Mobility: Regulatory Mechanisms for Driverless Vehicle Technologies and Networked Automated Transport Systems.
- Technologies of Transit and Mobile Values Implemented in Artificial Intelligence Algorithms that Control Fully Autonomous Driving Vehicles Caitlin McGinnis.
- Would Taxing the Robots Curtail Technological Advancement or Mitigate the Risks of Automation?
- Governance Mechanisms of Analytical Algorithms: The Inherent Regulatory Capacity of Data-driven Automated Decision-Making.
- Real-Time Data-driven Technologies: Transparency and Fairness of Automated Decision-Making Processes Governed by Intricate Algorithms.
- Automation and Autonomy of Big Data-driven Algorithmic Decision-Making.
- The Decision-Making Logic of Big Data Algorithmic Analytics.
- Using Automated Digital Systems to Thoroughly Regulate Social Governance: Monitoring and Behavior Modification through Data-driven Algorithmic Decision-Making.