Contemporary Readings in Law and Social Justice
- Addleton Academic Publishers
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Are Autonomous Vehicles Only a Technological Step? The Sustainable Deployment of Self-Driving Cars on Public Roads.
- Privacy and Security Data Governance: Surveillance Mechanisms and Resilience Risks of Smart City Technologies.
- Automated Robotic and Network Connectivity Systems for Self-Driving Vehicle Technology.
- Social Media-based Self-Expression: Narcissistic Performance, Public Adoration, and the Commodification of Reified Persona.
- Data Privacy and Security Vulnerabilities of Smart and Sustainable Urban Space Monitoring Systems.
- Decision-Making Self-Driving Car Control Algorithms: Intelligent Transportation Systems, Sensing and Computing Technologies, and Connected Autonomous Vehicles.
- The Design, Implementation, and Operation of Self-Driving Cars: Ethical, Security, Safety, and Privacy Issues.
- The Safety and Reliability of Networked Autonomous Vehicles: Ethical Dilemmas, Liability Litigation Concerns, and Regulatory Issues.
- Algorithmic Governance and Technological Guidance of Connected and Autonomous Vehicle Use: Regulatory Policies, Traffic Liability Rules, and Ethical Dilemmas.
- Algorithmically Constructed Identities: Networked Digital Technologies, Dynamic Behavioral Big Data Collection, and Automated Decision-Making.
- ASSESSING THE ROLE OF SOCIAL MEDIA AND DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY IN VIOLENCE REPORTING.
- DOES SEXUAL OBJECTIFICATION ENTAIL INSTITUTIONAL POWER IMBALANCES IN ORGANIZATIONS?
- Real-Time Data-driven Technologies: Transparency and Fairness of Automated Decision-Making Processes Governed by Intricate Algorithms.
- Automation and Autonomy of Big Data-driven Algorithmic Decision-Making.
- Technologies of Transit and Mobile Values Implemented in Artificial Intelligence Algorithms that Control Fully Autonomous Driving Vehicles Caitlin McGinnis.
- THE #METOO SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN, SEXUALIZED FORMS OF MALE CONTROL, AND THE FAILURE OF CURRENT LAW TO CURB GENDERED HARASSMENT AND MISCONDUCT IN THE WORKPLACE.
- The Decision-Making Logic of Big Data Algorithmic Analytics.
- THE PSYCHODYNAMICS OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND GENDERED INEQUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE. AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION.
- GENDERED POWER DISPARITIES, MISOGYNIST VIOLENCE, AND WOMEN'S OPPRESSION: THE #METOO MOVEMENT AGAINST WORKPLACE SEXUAL HARASSMENT.
- Governance Mechanisms of Analytical Algorithms: The Inherent Regulatory Capacity of Data-driven Automated Decision-Making.