Consumer Confidence Survey
- Conference Board, Inc.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Consumer confidence improves moderately, but present situation weakens further.
- Consumer confidence plummets to an all-time low.
- Slight gain in consumer confidence.
- Consumer Confidence improves.
- Consumer Confidence holds steady.
- Consumers' expectations at an all-time low.
- Consumer Confidence continues to deteriorate.
- Confidence erodes and expectations fall to 17-year low.
- Moderate improvement in confidence was short-lived.
- Confidence holds steady, but present situation weakens.
- Consumer confidence rebounds.
- Consumers confidence flat in March.
- Consumers end 2004 on a high note.
- Consumers less confident.
- Consumer confidence dips in July.
- Confidence falls to lowest level in nearly two years.
- Consumer confidence up moderately.
- Consumer confidence declines sharply.
- Consumer Confidence improves modestly.
- Consumer Confidence softens.