Vol. 18 Nbr. 3, December 2001
> SIGN UP FREE
- Ode to conservative judicial activism.
- Constitutional law haiku.
- What does the Second Amendment restrict? A collective rights analysis.
- "Uniform throughout the United States": limits on taxing as limits on spending.
- Economic activity as a proxy for federalism: intuition and reason in United States v. Morrison.
- Rating the presidents of the United States, 1789-2000: a survey of scholars in political science, history, and law.
- The Marbury mystery: why did William Marbury sue in the Supreme Court?
- Brennan and Democracy.
- The Republic According to John Marshall Harlan.
- The Warren Court and American Politics.