Vol. 19 Nbr. 6, October 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- A look in.
- Letters to the editor.
- 2002 Research and measurement conference.
- Call for 2003 IABC award nominations.
- Check out new features on IABC'S web site.
- IABC Research Foundation offers new book from 'Excellence' study.
- Request for proposals and call for papers competition announced.
- IABC Research Foundation Think Tank reports on issues affecting the future of the profession.
- W@rning: what you should know about e-mail regulations before you press send.
- Merger Success: what's communication got to do with it?
- Know the competition: survey spotlights growing need for competitive intelligence in public relations.
- Communicating in a Crisis: The Halifax International Airport response to Sept. 11.
- Lessons learned: creating a comprehensive crisis and response plan post-Sept. 11.
- Effective photojournalism interprets events through human values.
- A cow is a female bovine; a bull is a male cow; is that like a bum steer?
- 'The Company Culture Cookbook' serves recipes for success.
- The Power Debate Between Advertising and PR Continues.