Vol. 25 Nbr. 1, June 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Introduction: symposium honoring the advocacy, scholarship, and jurisprudence of justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- A conversation with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- Introductory remarks.
- Rhetoric of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg: brief comparison of the language of the advocate with the language of the justice.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg's equal protection clause: 1970-80.
- Litigating sex discrimination cases in the 1970s.
- Claiming a space in the law school curriculum: a casebook on sex-based discrimination.
- Equality and choice: sex equality perspectives on reproductive rights in the work of Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- Opening the door: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, law's boundaries, and the gender of opportunities.
- The difference a justice may make: remarks at the Symposium for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- Symposium honoring Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- The right to equality in the South African Constitution.
- Tribute to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.