Vol. 20 Nbr. 1, January 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- The state-created danger in domestic violence cases: do we have a solution in Okin v. Village of Cornwall-on-Hudson Police Department?
- The stubborn persistence of sex segregation.
- Deconstructing the body: transgender and intersex identities and sex discrimination - the need for strict scrutiny.
- Mending the safety net through source of income protections: the nexus between antidiscrimination and social welfare law.
- Situating feminism, patent law, and the public domain.
- Family law scholarship goes to court: functional parenthood and the case of Debra H. v. Janice R.
- Same-sex relationships, DOMA, and the Tax Code: rethinking the relevance of DOMA to straight couples.