Vol. 69 Nbr. 7, July - July 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- States sue federal government over transgender policy.
- Supreme Court declines Ky. religious home's appeal.
- Theocratic Ky. lawmaker loses re-election bid.
- Sooner state showdown: Oklahoma voters set to decide fate of state Constitution's religious freedom clause.
- Unholy alliance? Once wary, Religious Right groups now race to embrace Donald Trump.
- Correcting a flood of misinformation: a new book debunks creationist views of The Grand Canyon.
- Americans United in action! Staff members work to support church-state separation.
- Of walls and intolerance: why God and government make for a dangerous mix.
- A false narrative: phony claims of 'religious persecution' are offensive.
- Accountability in Alabama: no one is above the law, Chief Justice Moore.
- Members of Congress introduce legislation to restore federal religious freedom law.
- Supreme Court issues 'non-decision' in birth control case.
- Americans United, allies win N.J. case over religious school grants.
- Franklin Graham plans full court press for Evangelical political push.
- State court rejects legal challenge to Nevada voucher plan.
- AU and Allied Groups challenge new voucher scheme in Colorado.
- Ala. Chief Justice sues over ethics investigation.
- Chinese authorities remove crosses from churches.
- Expansion of statute of limitations fails in N.Y.
- Extremist loses bid for Texas Education Board.
- Outrage in Orlando: the danger of radical rhetoric.