Nbr. 2017, January 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's Introduction.
- Guest Editors' Introduction.
- Remembering Philip P. Choy: A Historian for All People.
- The Political Socialization of Taiwanese American Immigrants.
- Taiwanese Military Brides in America.
- Using Video to Respond to a Lack of Representation on Screen as a Taiwanese American.
- History, Politics, and Identity: Joyce Huang and Taiwanese American Literature.
- What Impacts a Taiwanese American's Political Views?
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Based Spatial Analysis of Taiwanese Americans between the 2000 and 2010 Censuses.
- Enumerating Taiwanese in American Censuses: Challenges and Implications.
- A Thousand Cuts: Or, How Soo Hoo Doo Got Run Out of Town.
- Marriage and Family Life Among Maine's Earliest Chinese Residents.