Nbr. 2016, January 2016
- Editor's introduction.
- Chinese American archives, collections, and librarians.
- Him Mark Lai, Dean of Chinese American History: a scholars intellectual legacy at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Chinese immigrants in Cuba repository collection.
- A leadership model for Chinese American Librarians: an oral history of Dr. Hwa-Wei Lee.
- The online social world of Fuzhou Chinese migrants in New York, 2004-2016: hometown websites as a primary source for overseas Chinese studies.
- Chinese diaspora narrative histories: expanding local coproducer knowledge and digital story archival development.
- Historical notes on some of Maine's Chinese hand-laundries and laundrymen.
- Asian American studies praxis and the educational power of Boston's public Chinese burial grounds.
- Researching and building Chinese family history and genealogy in curriculum.
- Frogs and toads in Chinese myths, legends, and folklore.