Nbr. 2015, January 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's introduction.
- Special focus introduction: Chinese American music.
- Identity and cultural translation in the music of Chinese American composer Chen Yi.
- Chinita Linda: portrayals of Chinese and Asian identity and culture by Chinese and non-Chinese in Spanish Caribbean dance music.
- Liberal protestant Chinatown: social gospel geographies in Chinese San Francisco.
- The rise and fall of a front group: the National Chinese Welfare Council, 1957-1991.
- Grace Lee Boggs: pioneer in the Asian American experience.
- Contemporary Chinese American language maintenance: perspectives of youth and young adults in Philadelphia and San Francisco.
- History of Chinese language education and the development of textbooks in the United States.