Nbr. 2010, January 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Introduction: the Hawai'i Chinese: their experience and identity over two centuries.
- Hawai'i's Nam Long: their background and identity as a Zhongshan subgroup.
- Merchant Prince: Chun Afong in Hawai'i, 1849-90.
- Changing roles and status among prominent Chinese in Hawai'i.
- The Chinese in Hawai'i: early photographs.
- Opium and the law: Hawai'i, 1856-1900.
- Christianity and Dr. Sun Yat-sen's schooling in Hawai'i, 1879-83.
- A century of Chinese Christians: a case study on cultural integration in Hawai'i.
- The Chinese Community Press in Hawai'i.
- Ethnicity and elections in Hawai'i: the case of James K. Kealoha.
- Food and culture: Chinese restaurants in Hawai'i.
- Eating history: Chinese American gastronomy in Hawai'i.
- Contemporary overseas Chinese ethnicity in the Pacific Region.