Vol. 0 Nbr. 235, July 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Dept. of poverty creation.
- Moral hazard problem.
- New CEO, Old Team.
- Global enterprise 2020.
- Skin deep.
- Nascent Nigeria?
- The greatest threat comes from China.
- Who you gonna call?
- Thorns & Roses.
- A scion's test.
- In fact.
- CEO confidence continues to fall.
- Pandemic proposal: the government says the private sector should play a part in a flu strategy.
- Election education: what CEOs can learn from presidential elections.
- Are you carbon beta rated? Here's a look at the likely winners and losers in the carbon rationing age.
- The anxiety advantage.
- What's your software worth? Most companies undervalue--and under-manage--their software assets.
- Surviving the patent shakeup: proposed reforms aim to fix a broken system, but the changes may have unintended--and unwelcome--consequences.
- Lafley's law: if you want to win become a Game-Changer.
- Do intangibles matter? Ideas and servies may be the true coin of the 21st century.
- This is just not happening: bring on the futurists, curmudgeons and whack-jobs.
- Jobs will be hard to come by for a while.