Vol. 36 Nbr. 3, September - September 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Adverse effects of unconventional monetary policy.
- The G20 and global governance.
- Interest group activity and government growth: a causality analysis.
- The peculiar business of politics.
- A critique of proposals to raise the Fed's inflation target.
- Behavioral economics and Fed policymaking.
- The limits of knowledge and the climate change debate.
- The impact of corporate tax policy on state trade flows.
- Removing direct contribution limits: free speech and disclosure.
- Barber licensure and the supply of barber shops: evidence from U.S. States.
- Rent seeking and entrepreneurship: internet startups in China.
- The making of a state: transition in Montenegro.
- Interest on reserves and the Fed's balance sheet.
- Markets without Limits: Moral Virtues and Commercial Interests.
- Zoning Rules! The Economics of Land Use Regulation.
- The Unquiet Frontier: Rising Rivals, Vulnerable Allies, and the Crisis of American Power.
- Side Effects and Complications: The Economic Consequences of Health-Care Reform.
- The Law of the Land: A Grand Tour of Our Constitutional Republic.