Vol. 36 Nbr. 1, January - January 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's note.
- Unintended consequences of government intervention.
- Reflections on the current state of political economy.
- Occupational licensing and interstate migration.
- The unintended consequences of the war on poverty.
- Has the war between the rent seekers escalated?
- A new measure for the variation of state tax prices.
- Fiscal contraction and economic expansion: the 2013 sequester and post-World War II spending cuts.
- Young and out of work: an analysis of teenage summer employment, 1972-2012.
- New evidence on the effect of right-to-work laws on productivity and population growth.
- The dismal productivity trend for K-12 public schools and how to improve it.
- Richard Vedder and the future of higher education reform.
- Subnational economic freedom and performance in the United States and Canada.
- The Social Order of the Underworld: How Prison Gangs Govern the American Penal System.
- The Prize: Who's in Charge of Americas's Schools?
- Disinherited: How Washington Is Betraying America's Young.
- Wealth, Poverty and Politics: An International Perspective.
- The Conservative Heart: How to Build a Fairer, Happier, and More Prosperous America.
- Our Kids: The American Dream in Crisis.