Vol. 35 Nbr. 2, March - March 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's note.
- Monetary muddles.
- Money and banking: a constitutional perspective.
- Gold and silver as constitutional alternative currencies.
- The role of gold in a market-based monetary system.
- Law, legislation, and the gold standard.
- Fix what broke: building an orderly and ethical international monetary system.
- Transitioning standards of value in fixed-value monetary systems.
- An agenda for monetary action.
- A roadmap to monetary policy reforms.
- A private committee for monetary reform: process and substance.
- The Bitcoin revolution.
- Bitcoin will bite the dust.
- The market for cryptocurrencies.
- The Swiss experiment: from the lower bound to flexible exchange rates.
- Current evidence on the resource costs of irredeemable paper money.
- The New Counter-Insurgency Era in Critical Perspective.
- A Nation Wholly Free: The Elimination of the National Debt in the Age of Jackson.
- Social Justice and the Indian Rope Trick.
- This Nonviolent Stuff'll Get You Killed: How Guns Made the Civil Rights Movement Possible.