Vol. 34 Nbr. 1, January - January 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Coasean framework of the New York City watershed agreement.
- Marginal tax rates and U.S. growth: flaws in the 2012 CRS study.
- State fiscal policies for budget stabilization and economic growth: a dynamic scoring analysis.
- The medical care cost ratchet.
- Forecast bias of government agencies.
- A fresh look at climate change.
- Contingent liability, capital requirements, and financial reform.
- The explicit costs of government deposit insurance.
- Pathological altruism and pathological regulation.
- Free Market Revolution: How Ayn Rand's Ideas Can End Big Government.
- Political Bubbles: Financial Crises and the Failure of American Democracy.
- The Bet: Paul Ehrlich, Julian Simon, and Our Gamble over Earth's Future.
- The Great Rent Wars: New York 1917-1929.