Vol. 33 Nbr. 1, January - January 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Is public expenditure productive? Evidence from the manufacturing sector in U.S. cities, 1880-1920.
- Providing access to electricity for the unserved: a free-market solution.
- Brazilian land tenure and conflicts: the landless peasants movement.
- The role of China in the U.S. debt crisis.
- Diminishing quality of fiscal institutions in the United States and European Union.
- Economic freedom and financial development: international evidence.
- School choice and development: evidence from the Edgewood experiment.
- Incredible commitments: why the EMU is destroying both Europe and itself.
- IMF subsidies, cancellations, and resumptions: new empirical evidence.
- Kill or Capture: The War on Terror and the Soul of the Obama Presidency.
- Knowledge and Cooperation: A Liberal Interpretation.
- The Case for Polarized Politics: Why America Needs Social Conservatism.