Catalyst (Dublin, Ohio)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Cash flow: managing capital in a turbulent market: with today's volatile economy, maintaining effective cash flow and managing working capital have taken on greater importance in businesses of all sizes. Add in restricted liquidity and tightened credit markets, and a once rainy day has become the perfect storm. Clients and customers look to CPAs to help them weather this storm. Is your umbrella big enough?
- James M. Sharvin, CPA, MBA.
- Ohio CPA/PAC Silent Auction raises money and builds excitement.
- OSCPA defends the interests of Ohio CPAs: Governmental Affairs. Advocacy. Lobbying. No matter what you call it, from a membership association perspective, members rank it among the most important services OSCPA provides. It's also often among the most intangible at times, and the most misunderstood.
- Society's CPE season keeps ahead of turbulent times.
- CPAs and Cessnas: Roy Mitchell, CPA discusses his professional and personal passions: Roy has spent more than 30 years as a tax professional. He takes great pride in his OSCPA membership as well as his profession. Roy shares what is important to him about his experiences with the Society, accounting awareness among college students, and Ohio's tax code.
- Move over TwitPic--there's a new kid in town.
- Surviving today's economy main topic of 2009 Members Summit.
- Accountancy Board of Ohio disciplinary actions.
- In memoriam.
- The challenge of Management Discussion & Analysis.
- The State of Sarbanes-Oxley: 2007.
- Centennial Campaign report.
- Switching to the latest Smartphone technology.
- Countdown to tax season 2009: the landscape has changed since the terrain of tax season was last travelled. Here are nine of the most important changes Ohio CPAs need to know before navigating this year's tax season.
- Thank you to the 2008 Ohio CPA/PAC contributors: Ohio CPA/PAC, the only state political action committee dedicated solely to the interests of the accounting profession, provides Ohio CPAs with an effective and efficient vehicle to collectively help elect pro-business legislators to the Ohio general assembly.
- Centered on you: 2008-2009 annual report.
- Section membership takes the sting out of busy season.
- SS&G Financial Services.
- Stepping away without stumbling: members share insights and warnings on succession planning.