Catalyst (Dublin, Ohio)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Ohio CPA/PAC Silent Auction raises money and builds excitement.
- OSCPA defends the interests of Ohio CPAs: Governmental Affairs. Advocacy. Lobbying. No matter what you call it, from a membership association perspective, members rank it among the most important services OSCPA provides. It's also often among the most intangible at times, and the most misunderstood.
- Society's CPE season keeps ahead of turbulent times.
- CPAs and Cessnas: Roy Mitchell, CPA discusses his professional and personal passions: Roy has spent more than 30 years as a tax professional. He takes great pride in his OSCPA membership as well as his profession. Roy shares what is important to him about his experiences with the Society, accounting awareness among college students, and Ohio's tax code.
- Move over TwitPic--there's a new kid in town.
- Surviving today's economy main topic of 2009 Members Summit.
- Accountancy Board of Ohio disciplinary actions.
- In memoriam.
- Corrections and clarifications.
- Ohio Valley Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors.
- 2018: a world of global accounting and virtual business.
- Networking: beyond the business cards.
- Beyond borders: why Ohio leads the nation in breaking down barriers to interstate practice.
- A different viewpoint on "the leaders' roundtable".
- What you need to know about FIN 48?
- Centennial Campaign report.
- Crystal Faulkner: what public service means to this CPA.
- Tools for strategic planning.
- Society year peaks with 2005 Members Summit and Annual Meeting.
- Public Service Award.