Catalyst (Dublin, Ohio)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- In memoriam.
- Corrections and clarifications.
- Ohio Valley Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors.
- Tax Practice of the Construction/Real Estate Client Service Team.
- The Ohio society of CPAs: 2009-2010 conference calendar.
- 207 new members and affiliates applied in April and May.
- Congressional delegation meets with OSCPA members during Society Fly-in: thirteen OSCPA members and keypersons addressed important accounting and business issues with members of Ohio's congressional delegation at the 6th annual Congressional Fly-in, held April 27-28 in Washington.
- Excel: the Conditional Sum Wizard and the SUMIFS function.
- Passion and community involvement drive OSCPA 2009 Public Service Award winner: David A. Brockman, CPA: for Dave Brockman, CPA giving back to his community comes naturally and from the heart.
- Ready, set, codification: effective July 1, 2009, the FASB Accounting Standards Codification[TM] became the single source of authoritative nongovernmental U.S. GAAP.
- The Ohio society of certified public accountants: the year of the volunteer, 2006-2007 / annual report.
- A new alpha order: AICPA specialty credentials get extended lease on life.
- Doing more with less.
- Checking out Check 21: its impact on individuals, businesses and CPAs.
- Centennial Campaign report.
- CPAs and Cessnas: Roy Mitchell, CPA discusses his professional and personal passions: Roy has spent more than 30 years as a tax professional. He takes great pride in his OSCPA membership as well as his profession. Roy shares what is important to him about his experiences with the Society, accounting awareness among college students, and Ohio's tax code.
- Not-for-profit conference covers Form 990 changes, other major issues.
- Countdown to tax season 2009: the landscape has changed since the terrain of tax season was last travelled. Here are nine of the most important changes Ohio CPAs need to know before navigating this year's tax season.
- Thank you to the 2008 Ohio CPA/PAC contributors: Ohio CPA/PAC, the only state political action committee dedicated solely to the interests of the accounting profession, provides Ohio CPAs with an effective and efficient vehicle to collectively help elect pro-business legislators to the Ohio general assembly.
- Centered on you: 2008-2009 annual report.