Catalyst (Dublin, Ohio)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- 207 new members and affiliates applied in April and May.
- Congressional delegation meets with OSCPA members during Society Fly-in: thirteen OSCPA members and keypersons addressed important accounting and business issues with members of Ohio's congressional delegation at the 6th annual Congressional Fly-in, held April 27-28 in Washington.
- Excel: the Conditional Sum Wizard and the SUMIFS function.
- Passion and community involvement drive OSCPA 2009 Public Service Award winner: David A. Brockman, CPA: for Dave Brockman, CPA giving back to his community comes naturally and from the heart.
- Ready, set, codification: effective July 1, 2009, the FASB Accounting Standards Codification[TM] became the single source of authoritative nongovernmental U.S. GAAP.
- Self-assessment exam.
- State budget deliberations a struggle; first interim budget in 18 years signed.
- GBQ Consulting.
- Accounting & Auditing Practice of the Construction Client Service Team.
- Coming soon! OSCPA launches CPA Voice, discontinues Catalyst: did you see the latest news? It comes streaming from the Internet in split seconds, crowding Inboxes and workdays. Anyone can publish anything at the press of a button, leaving recipients on their own to filter the noise.
- The Ohio society of certified public accountants: the year of the volunteer, 2006-2007 / annual report.
- Centennial Campaign report.
- New AICPA Quality Center: provides resources for ERISA audits.
- Ethics course debuts, Ohio Accounting Show a success.
- Client screening and acceptance.
- Countdown to tax season 2009: the landscape has changed since the terrain of tax season was last travelled. Here are nine of the most important changes Ohio CPAs need to know before navigating this year's tax season.
- Thank you to the 2008 Ohio CPA/PAC contributors: Ohio CPA/PAC, the only state political action committee dedicated solely to the interests of the accounting profession, provides Ohio CPAs with an effective and efficient vehicle to collectively help elect pro-business legislators to the Ohio general assembly.
- Centered on you: 2008-2009 annual report.
- Stepping away without stumbling: members share insights and warnings on succession planning.
- Tomorrow's CPAs: how changes to the CPA exam are challenging and preparing future CPAs: nothing may be more significant in the professional life of a CPA than preparing for, taking and passing the CPA Examination. And quite possibly, nothing is more difficult. It's a rite of passage--an experience that all CPAs have in common.