Catalyst (Dublin, Ohio)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- CPAs and Cessnas: Roy Mitchell, CPA discusses his professional and personal passions: Roy has spent more than 30 years as a tax professional. He takes great pride in his OSCPA membership as well as his profession. Roy shares what is important to him about his experiences with the Society, accounting awareness among college students, and Ohio's tax code.
- Move over TwitPic--there's a new kid in town.
- Surviving today's economy main topic of 2009 Members Summit.
- Accountancy Board of Ohio disciplinary actions.
- In memoriam.
- Corrections and clarifications.
- Ohio Valley Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors.
- Tax Practice of the Construction/Real Estate Client Service Team.
- The Ohio society of CPAs: 2009-2010 conference calendar.
- 207 new members and affiliates applied in April and May.
- What you need to know about FIN 48?
- Centennial Campaign report.
- New AICPA Quality Center: provides resources for ERISA audits.
- Crystal Faulkner: what public service means to this CPA.
- Tools for strategic planning.
- Public Service Award.
- Countdown to tax season 2009: the landscape has changed since the terrain of tax season was last travelled. Here are nine of the most important changes Ohio CPAs need to know before navigating this year's tax season.
- Thank you to the 2008 Ohio CPA/PAC contributors: Ohio CPA/PAC, the only state political action committee dedicated solely to the interests of the accounting profession, provides Ohio CPAs with an effective and efficient vehicle to collectively help elect pro-business legislators to the Ohio general assembly.
- Centered on you: 2008-2009 annual report.
- Stepping away without stumbling: members share insights and warnings on succession planning.