Vol. 42 Nbr. 1, January - January 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Comparison of GPS units and mobile Apple GPS capabilities in an urban landscape.
- GIS-based analysis of obesity and the built environment in the US.
- A comparison of usefulness of 2D and 3D representations of urban planning.
- A comparative analysis of routes generated by Web Mapping APIs.
- A method based on graphic entity for visualizing complex map symbols on the web.
- Automatic mapping and innovative on-demand mapping services at IGN France.
- Spatiotemporal patterns of outdoor artificial nighttime lights exposure in the Republic of Korea between 1995 and 2010.
- Detection and correction of inconsistencies between river networks and contour data by spatial constraint knowledge.