Vol. 41 Nbr. 4, September - September 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Detection of systematic displacements in spatial databases using linear elements.
- Road network selection for medium scales using an extended stroke-mesh combination algorithm.
- Quantitative morphometric analysis of lakes using GIS: rectangularity R, ellipticity E, orientation O, and the rectangularity vs. ellipticity index, REi.
- Spacing and alignment rules for effective legend design.
- Regional land-use allocation using a coupled MAS and GA model: from local simulation to global optimization, a case study in Caidian District, Wuhan, China.
- The development of integrated terrestrial and marine pathways in the Argo-Saronic region, Greece.
- Atlas of Indian Nations.
- Recent literature in cartography and geographic information science.