Vol. 41 Nbr. 2, March - March 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Spatial collective intelligence? Credibility, accuracy, and volunteered geographic information.
- A weighted multi-attribute method for matching user-generated Points of Interest.
- A study-based ranking of LiDAR data visualization schemes aided by georectified aerial images.
- Model generalization of two different drainage patterns by self-organizing maps.
- Semantic calibration of digital terrain analysis scale.
- An atlas of Northamptonshire the medieval and early-modern landscape.
- Recent literature in cartography and geographic information science.