Vol. 41 Nbr. 1, January - January 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Fully automated generalization of a 1:50k map from 1:10k data.
- Mapping family connectedness across space and time.
- An experimental analysis of three methods for highlighting colorful pictographic symbols.
- Study of the attentive behavior of novice and expert map users using eye tracking.
- Communicating climate change: spatial analog versus color-banded isoline maps with and without accompanying text.
- Finding least-cost paths across a continuous raster surface with discrete vector networks.
- Mapping and spatial analysis of multiethnic toponyms in Yunnan, China.
- Visualizing robust geographically weighted parameter estimates.
- 100 ideas that changed graphic design.