Vol. 40 Nbr. 4, September - September 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Introduction to papers from the AutoCarto 2012 conference.
- Automated thinning of road networks and road labels for multiscale design of The National Map of the United States.
- Real-time generalization of point data in mobile and web mapping using quadtrees.
- The space oblique conic projection.
- Blending world map projections with flex projector.
- Challenges in adapting example-based texture synthesis for panoramic map creation: a case study.
- Establishing relationships between parcel data and land cover for demographic small area estimation.
- River network completion without height samples using geometry-based induced terrain.
- Exploration of unstructured narrative crime reports: an unsupervised neural network and point pattern analysis approach.
- Mapping social activities and concepts with social media (Twitter) and web search engines (Yahoo and Bing): a case study in 2012 US Presidential Election.
- Multiple-view strategies for enhanced understanding of dynamic tourist activity through geovisualization at regional and national scales.
- On the map: a mind-expanding exploration of the way the world looks.
- Recent literature in cartography and geographic information science.