Vol. 40 Nbr. 3, June 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Gestalt aspects for differentiating the representation of landmarks in virtual navigation.
- Outlier highlighting for spatio-temporal data visualization.
- Web map-based POI visualization for spatial decision support.
- Geo-tagged Twitter collection and visualization system.
- ScaleMaster 2.0: a ScaleMaster extension to monitor automatic multi-scales generalizations.
- Map design aspects, route complexity, or social background? Factors influencing user satisfaction with indoor navigation maps.
- Crowdsourcing techniques for augmenting traditional accessibility maps with transitory obstacle information.
- Land-use monitoring by topographic data analysis.
- Wind farms: GIS-based visual impact assessment and visualization tools.
- Forensic mapping in South Africa: four examples.
- Hot geospatial intelligence from a Cold War: the Soviet military mapping of towns and cities.
- How maps change things: a conversation about the maps we choose and the world we want.