Vol. 40 Nbr. 2, March 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Visualization of social media: seeing a mirage or a message?
- Spatial, temporal, and socioeconomic patterns in the use of Twitter and Flickr.
- Spatial patterns and demographic indicators of effective social media content during the Horsethief Canyon fire of 2012.
- What are we 'tweeting' about obesity? Mapping tweets with topic modeling and Geographic Information System.
- Evaluating the 'geographical awareness' of individuals: an exploratory analysis of twitter data.
- Demarcating new boundaries: mapping virtual polycentric communities through social media content.
- Beyond the geotag: situating 'big data' and leveraging the potential of the geoweb.
- Accuracy and privacy aspects in free online reverse geocoding services.
- Disease maps: epidemics on the ground.