Vol. 40 Nbr. 1, January - January 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- A geoinformatic approach to the collection of archaeological survey data.
- Mapping the porosity of international border to pedestrian traffic: a comparative data classification approach to a study of the border region in Austria, Italy, and Slovenia.
- Assessment of regression kriging for spatial interpolation--comparisons of seven GIS interpolation methods.
- How users interact with a 3D geo-browser under time pressure.
- Map use: reading, analysis, interpretation.