Vol. 63 Nbr. 4, December - December 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's note.
- Resilience and decision-making strategies as predictors of career decision difficulties.
- Living a calling, life satisfaction, and workplace climate among a lesbian, gay, and bisexual population.
- Viewing adolescents' career futures through the lenses of socioeconomic status and social class.
- Neuroticism, negative thinking, and coping with respect to career decision state.
- Using embeddedness theory to understand and promote persistence in STEM majors.
- Dispositional affect and career barriers: the moderating roles of gender and coping.