Vol. 60 Nbr. 1, March 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Social cognitive factors, support, and engagement: early adolescents' math interests as precursors to choice of career.
- The influence of proactive personality and coping on commitment to STEM majors.
- Expanding the school counselor repertoire through STEM-focused career development.
- Middle school children's career aspirations: relationship to adult occupations and gender.
- Gender similarity or gender difference? Contemporary women's and men's career patterns.
- Experience of career-related discrimination for female-to-male Transgender persons: a qualitative study.
- Evaluation of an intervention to foster time perspective and career decidedness in a group of Italian adolescents.