Vol. 87 Nbr. 4, October 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- the numbers.
- Build Leadership Skills, Share Expertise.
- Finance Dept. Futures.
- news & trends.
- Proposed Regs on Charitable Contributions, State and Local Tax Credits.
- Senate Confirms Charles Rettig as IRS Commissioner.
- CPA Day at the Capitol.
- First- & Third-party Cyber Exposures.
- Nonprofit Accounting Guidance Improved by FASB.
- CalCPA Health: Trustee Nominations.
- California Extends New Employment Credit.
- member milestones.
- Sea Changes: Breaking Down FASB Regulations for Nonprofits.
- Prop. 13: Real Property Assessments: Past, Present & Future.
- Catching Up: Trouble Keeping up with Tech? Fix Your Culture.
- Focus Shifts: All Eyes Focused on the November Ballot.
- A Head Start: A Practicum for Clients Dealing with the New Revenue Guidance.
- New Developments: Guidance on Qualified Business Income & More.
- CalCPA scene: SF Chapter Paint Nite.
- CalCPA BE SEEN: Where will we see you next?
- thank you: CalCPA Salutes Those Who Keep CPA-PAC Strong Providing a Voice.