Vol. 83 Nbr. 1, July - July 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- CalCPA Announces 2014 Service Awards.
- Can I have some more, please: investors dissatisfied with levels of sustainability reporting.
- Leadership institute applications accepted.
- The numbers.
- New auditing standard no. 18, related parties.
- Welcoming new licensees.
- Find your way to the map survey--and take part.
- Members in the news.
- In the middle of Things: exactly where New CalCPA Chair Tim good likes to be.
- Message from the chair; the value of membership.
- CalCPA salutes its TOP 50.
- ExceL University: comparing spreadsheet lists with ease.
- Want more?
- Thank you: calCPA salutes those who keep CPA-PAC strong.
- Election wrap-up: low voter turnout, AB 2415 and CPA-PAC.
- CalCPA scene: out and about at the east bay chapter new-licensee reception.
- CalCPA be seen: where will we see you next?
- FIB updates: Franchise Tax Board Booby Traps and EDD News.
- Accountant to rescue.