Vol. 30 Nbr. 6, November 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- Exit planning.
- From the editor.
- 9 tips to make the most of your holiday party.
- Want a healthy company? Build a healthy workforce.
- How to avoid air travel delays.
- Squeeze extra cash out of your company!(profit enhancement)
- It's a jungle out there. Listen like an animal.
- Ask the expert: subpar employee performance.
- Laugh a little.
- For sale by owner?
- Sell it, make a bundle and get to the good life!(business sale methods)
- Going public: dream or reality?
- Never let the buyer work in the business!(business sale methods)
- Don't sell. Retirement's for wimps!(retirement planning and business sale tips)
- About the publisher.
- ESOP: your dream exit.
- Pros and cons of ESOP.
- Trouble finding a buyer for your C-corp stock? Consider the ESOP.
- Smart owners are making these year-end tax moves.
- 2006 tax information.